Sunday, November 25, 2007

Back in the ville

I got back into town yesterday afternoon greeted by two of my favorite people in Louisville, complete with a pumpkin spice latte. They know me too well. :)

Since not too many of y'all have seen my apartment here in Louisville, I figured I'd post a picture of the living room. I am so blessed to have a roommate who already moved all of her furniture from Texas, so I didn't need to worry about how to get furniture from Delaware. Just one more way that God has cared for me in Louisville! Guests are always welcome--come visit soon!

After I got back to the apartment, I had some time to catch up with my roommate, Anna, before heading off to study for finals this week. There is so much information that needs to squeeze into my tiny brain! I'm finding it hard to concentrate (hence the blog update), but the more I think about it, the more grateful I am that I get to spend hours studying Scripture! How gracious of God to set this time aside in my life where my purpose is to learn and study about HIM with very few other things demanding my time and energy! I need to not take this season in life for granted, and embrace the time that I've been given to study. Lord, cause me to be faithful in this season!

1 comment:

ginger said...

Love the blog. I'm a fan!!! Can't wait to see you!! Until then study, study, study. :)