Saturday, December 1, 2007

FINISHED!!

It's official...my second full semester at seminary is FINISHED! Praise the Lord!! In celebration of finishing, we went ICE SKATING last night! Despite "boot disease", I managed to make it around the rink injury free, and by the end of the night I had gotten pretty accustomed to the ice. In fact, I've decided that I'm quitting seminary and becoming an olympic figure skater...Beijing, here I come! :) (Ok...so...maybe my skills aren't quite olympic quality, but we'll definitely be returning for a repeat performance!)


Here we are on the ice. Valerie and Dana both go to my church. We managed to escape the ice arena without falling once, and by the end of the night we were able to hold a conversation while skating (a feat previously unattained!)

No comments: