Saturday, December 8, 2007

GREAT DEAL!

Ok, friends. I ran across this and had to share... Currently, Hyatt Hotels is giving away FREE $10 gift cards to Starbucks, just for signing up for more information. Now, it could be that the amount of Spam is just not worth the free $10, however, if you're like me, you set up a junk mail email account that you use only for these kinds of promotions (free samples, newsletters, etc that you don't really want to see in your inbox. :) ) I just did it, and hope to receive my gift card in a month or two. I even used it to sign my mom up for one as well (which I'm hoping she'll graciously bestow on me when I tell her how thrifty and deal-savvy I am! (Though I will completely understand if she uses it for herself--she definitely deserves some free coffee!)

More later, but I wanted to pass along the deal while I was thinking about it! :)

No comments: