Thursday, February 21, 2008

life update! :)

Ok, so I realize it's been about a month since posting. I could give all the excuses (the semester starting, crazy weather in Louisville, etc) but that would just be a waste, so I'll spare the details.

So what's going on in Louisville, you ask?

*Semester #3 at Southern Seminary has commenced! I'm taking Personal Evangelism, the Ministry of Leadership, and Lifespan Developments. So far my classes are going well--I'm not too far behind in reading and assignments--yet. :)

*Church is amazing. I'm SO blessed by the body at Immanuel, and have currently started teaching the Sprouts class (1 1/2- 2 1/2 year olds). The kids are stinkin' cute, and we have a lot of fun reading books, coloring pictures, and learning about the God who saves!
Caregroup is also one of the biggest blessings that I've been blessed with since moving here. God has provided so many families and friends that I feel so loved and supported by here in the city. God is soo good!

*I had my one year anniversary at work this month! It's hard to believe that I've been here for an entire year! The girls have grown so much this year, and I have been so blessed to be a part of it!!

...there are some potential big changes on the horizon (NOT BOY RELATED!!! y'all would be fully aware on that front)...but more on that as decisions are made! it's exciting to see how God is moving! :)

God is great, and He is greatly to be praised.

...pictures are on the way...

No comments: