Saturday, February 23, 2008

Pictures!!!

As promised, here are some pictures of the last month or so...

The place where I live...the Louisville skyline and the Second Street Bridge that connects Kentucky and Indiana. Beautiful!



We had one more day of warmer weather...


...before it got cold and snowed again!! Hooray for snow days!


Even Kevin (the dad) joined us for some sledding at the church!


For Valentine's Day, we made cookies...


...and played "Queen for the day". The girls LOVE to play dress-up!


Every Wednesday, Anna (4), Lydia (1 1/2) and I go out to lunch, then head over to the local coffee shop to work on Anna's numbers and letters. Then we are off to story time at one of the local book stores. It makes for a fun afternoon and the time passes quickly before we have to pick Alyssa up from school! On this particular afternoon we stopped at the Spaghetti Shop for lunch...


After cleaning ourselves up, we headed to Coffee Crossing to get some work done!



I realized as I was downloading pictures that I really only bring my camera to work with me! I really do have a life outside of work, even though the photo evidence may prove otherwise. Goal for March--document life outside of work! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, look here