Monday, March 17, 2008

Birthday #24!

24 My roommate Anna and my good friend Stephanie hosted my 24th birthday bash last night, and we had a blast! I am so thankful for such good friends here in Louisville!! And my best friend Tricia drove up from Nashville to celebrate birthday weekend! Thanks for making me feel so loved!

I also felt SUPER loved by all of the phone calls, emails and good ol' snail mail!! It is such a blessing having friends all over the country!

Here are some pictures from last night:

Me, blowing out the candles on the cake!


Anna and Stephanie, my amazing party planner/hosters! I love these girls!!


Some of the girls posing on the couch! I am so blessed by such dear friends! Thanks for making the night so fun!
Wish you all could have been here to celebrate!

...and happy St. Patty's day! :)

No comments: